Eastown (6201 Hollywood Boulevard)
DISTINCTIVE SHOPS + RESTAURANTS: A DISTINCTIVE MIXED-USE PROJECT ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME
- There are approximately 75,000 square feet of retail space (breakdown available upon request) in this new mixed-use development, which is anticipated to enrich Hollywood’s most famous thoroughfare and serve as the eastern gateway to Hollywood.
- The project is across the street from the 2,700 seat Pantages ￼Pantages Theater Theater with 1 million annual visitors, the W Hollywood encompassing 300 hotel rooms, 140 residences and Drai’s nightclub, and the Hollywood and Vine Metro stop.
- The project contains 535 apartment units which accommodates over 800 residents directly above the subject retail space.
- Tenant mix features a fusion of local retailers and global brands within a carefully curated environment.
- Retail amenities include on-site T-turn loading dock and outdoor patio opportunities.
6201 Hollywood Blvd
Space K: ±1,575 SF + ±475 SF patio
Available upon Request
550 dedicated retail parking spaces on-site
Afters Ice Cream
Champagne Nail & Spa
Totoyama Sushi & Ramen